* Important note for macOS Mojave 10.14:
Not all files backing up on macOS Mojave!
Due to Apple's new privacy restrictions in macOS Mojave 10.14 for files and folders containing personal data, P5 cannot back up some files from apps like Contacts, Photos, and Mail.
Archiware will provide a patch that solves this limitation as soon as possible .
For the following platforms, P5 is only available as a client - it is not usable as the main P5 server.
The last available version for P5 Server on Solaris and FreeBSD is 5.5.6. To download and install version 5.5.6, please refer to the Version Archive.
For a successful installation:
- Read the License Agreement.
- Request a trial license within P5 and register your license as shown in the installation video.
- Unpack the compressed (.zip) file in a folder with at least 1 GB of free space.
- Follow the instructions in the README file to install.
- Use our Manuals and Step-by-Step Guides for additional support
P5 Version Archive
Information and Downloads for Version 5.5
Information and Downloads for Version 5.4
Information and Downloads for P5 Version 5.3
Information and Downloads for P5 Version 5.2
Information and Downloads for P5 Version 5.1
Version 5.0 is no longer available.
It has been replaced by compulsory upgrade Version 5.1 which is identical in functionality.
Information and Downloads for PresSTORE P4 Version 4.4